We know it is impossible for any amount of money to compensate for the loss of a loved one.
We also know that the financial impact of a wrongful death can be devastating. Wrongful death claims serve the purpose of providing at least partial compensation and often, more importantly, the purpose of enforcing applicable safety rules so that other unnecessary wrongful deaths are less likely to occur.
We have decades of experience obtaining compensation in personal injury and wrongful death cases. You can depend on us for a skilled, determined effort to prove liability and pursue all legal avenues for recovery, whether your loss resulted from:
- A fatal car or motorcycle accident, including those involving a truck or other commercial vehicle
- Injuries caused by dangerous and defective products, including equipment in the workplace and automobile and truck components
- The malfunction of a dangerous product such as a piece of work equipment or defective automobile or truck component
- The failure of a doctor or other medical professional to adhere to standards of care, resulting in misdiagnosis, a fatal surgical error or other mistake that constitutes medical malpractice
- The failure of an attorney to adhere to standards of care, resulting in legal malpractice
For a free consultation with a proven personal injury attorney, please contact us today.
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements. We encourage you to investigate our reputation and standing in the legal community.