We represent our clients safety concerns and hold responsible entities accountable.
We assist our clients in obtaining enforcement of safety rules and in reducing the chances of similar injuries occurring to others in the future, by requiring responsible individuals, companies and their insurance companies to pay fair compensation for the damages sustained by our clients. Examples of personal injury claims that we handle include the following:
- Car and motorcycle accidents
- Injuries caused by dangerous and defective products, including equipment in the workplace and automobile and truck components
- Negligence in care and treatment that may justify a medical malpractice claim
- Negligence by an attorney that may justify a legal malpractice claim
- Events that invoke premises liability law and homeowners' or business insurance coverage — including slip-and-fall accidents and firesLegal malpractice
- Unfair denials or delays of valid insurance claims, which may constitute insurance bad faith or vexatious delay claims
For a free consultation with a proven personal injury attorney, please contact us today.
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements. We encourage you to investigate our reputation and standing in the legal community.